Hotels in & near Mykonos town:
- Belvedere Hotel
- Hermes Mykonos Hotel
- Vencia Hotel
- Rochari Hotel
- Kouros Hotel & Suites
- Harmony Boutique Hotel
- Vencia Boutique Hotel
Not in town, but worth checking:
- Cavo Tagoo
- GrecoPhilia Luxury Suites & Villas
- Myconian Ambassador Hotel & Spa
- Mykonos Blu
- The Grand Hotel
- Mykonos Theoxenia
- Petasos Beach Resort
- Bill & Coo Suites & Lounge
- Tharroe of Mykonos Boutique Hotel
- Santa Marina
Missing this beauty already!!!!
How do you choose your stay in Santorini?
- Caldera Vs. Beach?
– If you choose Caldera which is where the towns along the cliff with the stunning views looking down into the caldera then: The west side of the island that looks out into the caldera and that is also where Fira, Oia, Imerovigli, and Firostefani are located.
Fira – The Most restaurants, nightlife. Great views.
Firostefani – Quiet. An easy walk to Fira. Great views.
Imerovigli – Very quiet. A bus or taxi ride from Fira and Oia. The best views on the island. A half-dozen wonderful restaurants.
Oia – Many restaurants, but little nightlife. Romantic. Great views.
– If you prefer the beach, then the towns on the opposite side of the island have pretty setting but lacks views of the caldera and volcano; t
Generally, it’s about a 10 or 15 minute drive from one side of the island to the other.
Here are some of our Favorite Hotels in Santorini:
Thermes Luxury Villas