- Posted: 7 June, 2017
- Category: Europe
Feed Me Paris!
- Cafe Kitsune (in Palais Royale): A super small place, but the coffee tastes EXCELLENT, seating is outdoors.
- Merci (111 boulevard beaumarchais): Merci is a coffee shop, restaurant, clothing store, bookstore hybrid, and it’s basically filled with good-looking people and good looking French dogs.
- Folks & Sparrows (14 rue Saint-Sébastien, 75011 Paris): Cute Little Cafe
- Cafe Loustic (Le Marais Area): good coffee, not much to eat
- L’improbable (Le Marais Area): Absolutely loved this place! so out of the box and great seating area!
- Boot Cafe (Le Marasi)
- Chez Ralph’s at Ralph Lauren- For coffee & the apple pie is great
- Four Seasons Hotel Tea Lounge
- Cafe De Flore (St Germain)
- Le Café Marly (Right next to the Louvre)
- Rose Bakery
Breakfast & Brunch:
- Benedict (in Le Marais): Loved the place, tried the egg with avocado benedict, truffle fries and it was happiness!
- Ob-La-Di (Le Marais): breakfast brunch cute hole in the wall, trendy
- Clint Cafe (174 rue de la Roquette, 75011)
- Lockwood (73 Rue d’Aboukir, 75002): small parisian cafe
- Eggs & Co (in St Germain): a whole in the wall
- Holybelly: I really liked this place for breakfast – Rated as a top place for breakfast in Paris. Known for their pancakes, eggs etc.
- Marcel: really good! Order the eggs Benedict, toffee butter French toast
- Hotel Plaza Athenee: One of the best breakfasts I’ve tried hands down. Expensive, luxurious and delicious
- Restaurant Buvette Paris
- Cafe Marlette
Restaurants, Upscale, And Book-in-advance:
- Hotel Costes (Nice to lunch, I walked in and found a table twice) – love the area, love the garden, excellent service
- La Maison De La Truffle (Great for dinner) best food with truffle, order the Buratta, steak with truffles, all pastas are good.
- Kong (Very nice for dinner) Asian fusion, , make sure you ask for table next to window.
- L’avenue (Nice for lunch) they’re a bit arrogant and rude, just be patient and be in a good mood lol.
- Le Cinq (in George V hotel) 2 michelin stars. Very dressy, good food.
- La Societe (Nice for dinner) Trendy, modern international.
- La Maison Blanche (Nice for dinner) Classic french, , ask for outside table, with view of Eiffel Tower.
- Toakan – Good Chinese, Modern.
- Blueberry – Sushi place, cozy, good quality sushi.
- Cafe De L’esplanade – Modern french, order the buratta, sole, steak, and CHEESECAKE-sooo good.
- Universe of Falafel – Said to be the best falafel sandwich in Paris, quick lunch on the go.
- L’As – Also good Falafel and good Shawarma in Le Marais.
- Monsieur Bleu – Trendy, French, European, Vegetarian Friendly.
- Ferdi – Really good burgers, Must reserve via whatsapp in advance.
- Coffee parisien – They say it is the best hamburger and milkshake in Paris.
- George – On top of Centre George Pompidou, international, trendy restaurant.
- L’atelier – the it place to go, food is good, but they have an attitude – Located in Hôtel Pont Royal
- Cafe Constant – French European
- Patisserie Gérard Mulot – Bakery
- Derrière – Very trendy modern European, nice atmosphere. Must have the salted caramel eclair
- Le Grand Venise – Italian, European
- La Plage – Ask to sit by the windows when you reserve, very nice seating, in the 15th district
- Le Hibou – in Saint Germain, French & European
- Pizza Chic – Pizza!
- Miss Ko – Sushi
This list is compromised of my recommendations as well as a #hello965friend recommendations.. Thanks Fawaz for the list you shared!
Fawaz have lived in Paris for a couple of years and provided me with this list when I asked #hello965friends are the best!