What I did and since its short period of time, I researched the best area to stay and an accommodation with the best rate suitable for my budget at the time. I ended up choosing Gangnam Area.
Starting my research for accommodation, I was in between two options: 1) Four Seasons and 2) Cappuccino Hotel
Option 1, was luxury, pricer and in a nicer area.
Option 2, was cheaper, quirky and small, and in a hip area.
I honestly like both, but I was more attracted to stay in a hip, quirky cheaper hotel since i’ll be staying in a single room!
Check out Hotel Cappuccino Here
Things to do in Seoul:
- Yeouido Park (Parks nice in cherry Blossom Season or fall)
- Changdeok Palace
- Lotte Tower for literally everything! Shopping, restaurants, art, sky observatory, etc..
- Myeongdong (Street food, Shopping street and malls)
- In Myeongdong, checkout Nanta Cooking Show, funny & loud!
- A stroll in Iteawon (Arabic, Turkish, Grocery, cafes, etc)
- Gangnam Station (shops, cafes, restuarants)
- In Gangnam next to the station, there was a really cute street with restaurants, bars and shops. We stopped at the Ugly Stove for brunch, it was awesome!
- DMZ Day Tour (North of Korea Borders)
- N Seoul Tower (GREAT place, lotsa love locks and an amazing veiw of Seoul)
- Dior Cafe (Only cause I think its gorgeous! haha)
- D Tower for AMAZING hip trendy restaurants, checkout Mad About Garlic
- Yongsan Electronics Market
- Dongdaemun Market (Night Market)
- Namdaemun Market (Korean Traditional Market/Night market)
- Insadong (Traditional Korean antiques/ Souvenirs)