Many of our readers are interested in seeing or visiting South America but don’t know how to start. This is how we recommend you to start:
- Open South America map. Identify the countries you would like to see.
- Research those countries, or send us an email to give you an idea about them.
- After choosing your destinations start mapping your route; where are you arriving, and where are you departing.
- Once choosing your arrival and departure points, research how to travel between those destinations.
- Decide the length of your stay, the time you would like to spend in each country and the activities you would like to do.
- Research your costs (Travel, accommodation, activities) and set your budget.
- Do your bookings.