Posts tagged ‘Breakfast’
- Mix up your American style pancake batter.
- We pre-heated our non-stick frying pan and cooked these particular pancakes over a medium/low heat, lowering a ladle full of batter in to the pan
- Wait until you can see that the underside is cooking well before flipping as it may split and the batter on top will run everywhere ruining the pancake shape
- Each pancake should only need 3-4 minutes on each side and I’m always flipping mine over several times to check on them until they are done and cooked just the way I like them
- Place your first pancake onto a plate and spread liberally with some hazelnut chocolate spread (we used Nutella)
- Slice some banana pieces and place them onto the chocolate spread.
Continue with this process until you have a satisfying stack of super sweet chocolate and banana pancakes and then top with a sprinkle of chopped hazelnuts.
My friends and I were supposed to go to The Breakfast Club last week but it didn’t happen. Fortunately, we made it this weekend!!
The place is small and cosy, the location is nice and we reached easily without getting lost. (Mainly because its close to a friend’s house :p) – The owners are two Kuwaiti guys and they themselves were the waiters (very friendly, good job guys!)
We were 8, all of us are first timers there so we decided to order for all and share the yumminess.
The menu had International, Italian, Continental, Lebanese, and Kuwaiti dishes.
The breakfast club is located in Fintas infront of Safir, behind Crumbs.
PS. The restaurant decoration is not finished yet. On another note, outfit of the day is below!
To be honest, I heard mixed feedback on Heavenly Bagels. A lot of people said its terrible, and another A lot said it was amazing!
After reading Kuwaitiful‘s post on Heavenly Bagels, I decided to give them a try and have my own review on them , and thats what I did
I checked the menu and ordered for myself and my colleagues at work yesterday! My colleagues got: Heavenly Healthy(suggested companion: Whole Wheat) …. KD1.500, Fat Free Cheesy Egg Whites and Saucy Sausage (suggested companion: Onion) …. KD1.500, Cheesy Mozzarella Sausage Omelet in a light Tangy sauce
I picked Turkey Special (suggested companion: Mixed Herb) …. KD2.250 Sage seasoned Turkey with Caramelized Onions on a layer of Mayo and Bibb lettuce, topped with melted Mozzarella.
Mine came with French Fries which made me super happy!
My opinion? It was TRULY HEAVENLY! I am definitely ordering this Special Turkey Bagel again!
I highly recommend
Tel. +965 55 444 303/313
Seriously, after seeing those pictures on Noon’s blog, there is NO WAY you could resist ordering from Pita Pita!! the pictures themselves made me drool! – well done Noon
Accordingly, I decided to order from Pita Pita with one of my colleagues. I ordered the grilled chicken and he ordered a cheeseburger. (Yes, that’s all for breakfast!). As soon as I heard him say the words: “Cheese Burger”, “MAKE THEM TWO PLEASE“, I said.
So, what do I think?
I absolutely love the grilled chicken. Their bread is so soft and delicious. Thats a plus.
The cheeseburger? I wouldn’t order it again cause the sauce tasted really weird in my personal opinion.. Maybe if I do order it again then definitly with a different sauce.
Thanks Noon, Thanks Pita Pita!