– Cala Di Volpe Hotel in Costa Smeralda
– Hotel Castello Forte Village Resort
Things to see or do.
– Harrods Porto Cervo
– Go to the beach! Beaches like Cala Gonone, Li Coggi beach, or the touristic Costa Smeralda consistently appear in the top of ‘The World’s Best Beaches’ lists.
About Costa Smeralda
The glittering Costa Smeralda on the northeast tip of the island is one of Italy’s smartest resort areas, with beautiful beaches, 5-star hotels, sports complexes and exclusive marinas for yachts and motor launches. It stretches around bays and rocky inlets from Olbia in the east to the promontory of La Maddalena. Porto Cervo is the coast’s fashionable center, but Baia Sardinia competes with its craggy coastline. More exclusive is the little luxury resort island and fishing village of La Maddalena, a 15-minute ferry-ride from Palau.
– In July and August, many millions of Euros float in the harbour of Porto Cervo, which is the place to be for luxury yacht spotters during the summer. At Porto Cervo Yacht Club, spotting multi-million dollar yachts, such as the Maltese Falcon, is not very difficult.
– CALA GONONE: to explore the coves along the eastern coastline, as well as the Nuraghic sites and rugged terrain inland.
Other things in Sardinia:
– Parco Nazionale Arcipelago Di La Maddalena is a national park in the North of Sardinia.
– Kite Surf at Isola dei Gabbiani
– Check out Cala Luna Beach
– To visit from here, 13 kilometers from northern Sardinia to Bonafacio on the island of Corsica, France. The city of Bonafacio is known as an upscale coastal resort.The harbor city of ancient Bonafacio was first settled in 828 A.D. by Count Bonafacio of Tuscany. It has a “lower” city on the water and an “upper” city located on a promontory. On clear days, the island of Sardinia can be seen from the promontory.