Berlin has two international airports: Tegel and Schonefeld. Your Berlin flight will most likely land in Tegel, as Schonefeld hosts mostly charter flights.
The three largest airlines at Berlin’s airports are airberlin, easyJet and the Deutsche Lufthansa.
Flights from Middle East: Etihad, Qatar Airways.
From the airport to Berlin’s main district “Mitte” is a drive of 25-25 minutes. The cost will be around 20-30 Euros.
What to do
– Explore Berlin’s Jewish history – the holocaust memorial
– Walk the Berlin Wall
– Go to Checkpoint Charlie
– See Reichstag Building (Parliament)
– See Brandenburg Gate
– Rent a bike and explore the place – you either get a bike tour, or bike yourself and see the beauty of Berlin
– See East Side Gallery
– Museums are great!! You will find some of the most important ones all in one spot at the “Museumsinsel”
– Berlin Zoo
– Kurfürstendamm “shop till you drop!!”
-Paz D’Alma (design store)
– Garments (vintage shop)
White Trash Fast Food (American – Name aside, its really good!)
Cookies Cream (Vegetarian & Vegan)
Max und Moritz (German)
Oranienstrasse 162 (German)
Cafe Jacques (International)
Tim Raue (2Michelin star, fine dining)
Pauly Saal (Michelin Star)
Glass (fine dining)
Hugos (fine dining)
Cafe Aroma (breakfast)
Cafe Rix (breakfast)
Cafe Wintergarten I’m Literaturhaus (breakfast)