- Posted: 7 April, 2020
- Category: Destinations, Health
A message from Hello965 #QuarantineEdition
Dear Hello965 family & friends and business partners!
We’ve been together through amazing travels and experiences, and it’s as important to stay supportive of each other during these unique times.
I’m writing you this message from Los Angeles, to support all of you, the travel community and travel lovers while self-isolating at home. While travel may not be on our radar right now, I’ll try to continue to post inspirational images and videos during my social media channels, travel tips, and more to feed your passion for travel until your next trip.
This coronavirus pandemic is impacting everyone from our families, friends, and businesses and the world.
Above all else, my thoughts are with those affected by the virus, and particularly those who are sick. I wish them a speedy recovery!
While being at home, here are tips and ideas to do while you’re at home:
- Fitness Apps/Websites
I’ve been using some fitness apps at home, all you’ll need is an exercise/yoga matt or even a towel. Staying active while being at home is very important, it will keep you feeling good and productive too.
– BodyFit App
– Physique 75
– Pilates Anytime
– You could try Audio books in Audible – Books about Emotional Intelligence
– 4 Hour work week, about remote working! – A Book by Tim Ferriss
– Netflix, If you haven’t watched Money Heist (Casa de Papel), it’s a good idea to start! (4 seasons are available)
– Netflix, If you haven’t watched How To Get Away With Murder, its great!- Prime Video, Modern Love (8 episodes)
– Prime Video, The morning show (Really good, Jennifer Aniston!)
Sending you positive vibes and hoping you and your family are staying safe, practicing social distancing, and washing your hands often.
Find me on Social Media
Hi there , thanks for the nice blog to support us.
I lost my job and money due to COVID-19 and don’t know whats next, I’m staying home doing all what I can to stay positive but I keep thinking of my loss and feel bad! Usually I travel when I have these feelings but it’s impossible now which make it more difficult for me to not think about it.
Alhamdullah I’m safe and a live. I hope this ends very soon so I can reclaim my life.
Stay safe, stay home.