To enter Mexico (For GCC Nationals), you could enter with a valid US Visa, or establish a new Mexican visa.
How to Get There?
My trip was a bit LONG; I connected via Frankfurt, Houston, Mexico City and finally to Oaxaca. Airport in Oaxaca is called Xoxocatlan Airport (OAX). There’s a direct flight from Houston to Oaxaca.
Length of my Stay
I stayed in Oaxaca for three nights, mainly because I was invited to attend a wedding there, so a full day was gone in the wedding, and I have two days to explore – two days were good enough to cover many things. Some sights were a bit further, so just make sure you plan your trip ahead of time, and see the time between the places you’d like to visit/see.
- Quinta Real (Traditional, friendly staff, small but good rooms)
- Casa Oaxaca
- Hotel Azul
- Hotel Palacio Borghese
Things to do
- Monte Alban (Pyramids of Oaxaca)
- Cascade de Hierve El Agua
- Museo de las Culturas de Oaxaca
- Walk around and explore the beautiful street art all over town!
- Casa Oaxaca (book at the terraza)