Favorite Beach Clubs in Dubai
Re-visiting this blog post to update it with my my favorite beach clubs in Dubai:!
This blog post was posted back in 2014, and since I visited Dubai obviously ALOT ever since 2014, here’s the updated summarized list as of Jan 10, 2023!
Some places are amazing as beach clubs, while others are also great for a lunch spot without spending time on the beach! Most of the below are suitable for both options! Here are my favorite beach clubs in Dubai:
- Koko bay (Great for both lunch visit and for a beach day!)
- Cove Beach at Caesars Palace (gets busy on the weekends, lunch and beach/pool day)
- Nikki Beach Restaurant & Beach Club (Nikki Beach Restaurant & Beach Club is a luxurious beach club chain, that offers a unique and upscale dining and entertainment experience.)
- Drift Beach Club (Drift Beach Club is a luxurious beach club located in the One&Only Royal Mirage resort in Dubai)
- Twiggy by La Cantine
- Nammos Dubai
- Tago Mago (new)
- SAL – Burj AlArab (Burj Al Arab is a restaurant and a luxurious beach club located in the iconic Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai)
- Kyma Beach (loungey and very chill, excellent food!)
- Tamoka – Ritz Carlton (Sun-downer/ lunch)
You got your own favorite spot? Add it to our list and share by posting your comment!
Have a beautiful sunny day xx