Los Cabos, Mexico
Los Cabos is a Municipality located in Baja California Sur, in Mexico. Los Cabos, is divided to two parts: Cabo San Lucas, and San Jose del Cabo.
Month Visited: September/October
Period stayed: 3 nights/ 4 days
Hotel Stayed at: The Cape – San Lucas (RECOMMENDED!)
Flora’s Field Kitchen (Organic, delicious, happiness!)
- Lolita Cafe (Breakfast)
- La Forchetta (Italian)
- Las Cazuelas del Don
- Nick-San (Japanese)
- El Farallon
Things to do:
- Desertica Cabo Multi Adventure Park
- ATV ride over the longest hanging pedestrian wooden bridge in the world
- Frank Arnold Gallery (Gallery in San Jose) – You can choose to visit when the Art Walk is happening (every Thursday evening). This involves walking from gallery to gallery in the Art district.
- Sailing trip (morning trip with paddle surf and/or snorkeling) or a sunset romantic sail boat trip
- See the Golden Arch ‘El Arco’ Cabos
- Playa Santa Maria
- Nikki Beach
- Although everywhere in Los Cabos from my visit was priced in US Dollars – do take with you Mexican Pesos as this is Mexico’s currency.
- Rent a car Vs. Taxis: I preferred renting a car since I stayed in San Lucas, and wanted to go to places in San Jose as well.
- Book your activities in advance, so you can schedule your times.
- Check the distances on Google Maps between each place to plan your routes and distances accurately.
- If you’re going for the sun and water – please make sure you protect your skin and take some medicine just in case of an upset stomach due to food reactions.
You wanna see more? Check out our hashtag on Instagram: #Hello965LosCabos