- Posted: 28 October, 2018
- Category: Asia
Packing Tips: A week in Maldives
Ladies this post is for you (cause men’s packing is simpler than ever! haha)..
Going to the Maldives for a week and not sure what to pack?
Swim wear & Other outfits
– Swimsuit for every day if you like change. One swimwear per two days is also an option if you’re looking to pack efficiently.
– Long sleeve swimming blouse (for snorkeling and diving if that’s something you’d like to do)
– Day/beach dresses one for every day
– Dresses for the night , I would say 2 nice ones and the rest are regular ones – Depending on the island/hotel you’re going to, some of them have really nice dressy restaurants for dinners or some bars/lounges where it’s nice to dress up.
– Beach wraps
– Shorts & Tank Tops
– Gym wear
– 2 pairs of sunglasses (for pictures)
– Tassel or shell beach necklaces
– Waterproof watch (If you like to wear watches)
– Beach Earrings (4 pairs?)
– Floats. and beach towels.. of course… lol
– Beach Bag
– Mosquito repellent & after bite
– Tanning Oil
– After sun / Aloe Vera Gel for skin & face
– small umbrella or rain jacket if you’re going in the shoulder season
– Swimming shoes (incase you need them, i personally didn’t take any but wanted to be wearing one when I saw vegetarian sharks and sting-rays haha)
– I do not recommend heels at all, you can take nice sandals for the night that matches your dresses.