Amsterdam by Hello965
Well hello there!
I was looking amongst my posts to remind myself of things to do in Amsterdam for my visit in August 22, and realized I NEVER CREATED A POST. Hah! Alright, never too late, never too late. I’ll keep this one short.
- Anantara Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky Amsterdam
- W Hotel Amsterdam
- The Hoxton
- De L’Europe Amsterdam – The Leading Hotels of the World
- Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- INNSiDE by Meliá Amsterdam
Restaurants Recommendations & Others
I’ve tried and really liked:
- Marie (French/ nice for lunch/sunset – book ahead)
- Mr Porter (steaks/ nice vibes for dinner – book ahead)
- Butcher (burgers)
- Dee Laatste Kruimel (bakery)
- Espressobar Puccini
- Hick’s Diner (Breakfast, Eggs)
- Café Georgette (also for breakfast or lunch, located on a nice fancy street with high-end shopping)
- The Duchess
- Bakers & Roasters
- Coffee & Coconuts
- Momo restaurant & bar
- Izakaya Asian Kitchen & Bar
- Brasserie Pompa
- Oriole Garden Bistro (Mediterranean)
- Hummus Bistro
As for things to do, mostly what I did is walking around.. I liked the south area of Amsterdam much more than the center and I’ll update this post with things to do later with some research to make it a bit more organized for you guys!
Till then, enjoy your trip!