Hello965 weekending in Budapest, Hungary!
Let’s see. Doing Budapest, usually comes part of a package seeing Vienna , and Prague as well. I’ve done Vienna, Prague and Budapest together. This post however, will be focused on Budapest alone.
Flight: Lufthansa (Kuwait – Frankfurt International, Budapest)
– Heritage Home Apartments
Other hotel options:
– Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest
– Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments
– Lánchíd 19 Hotel
– Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest
– Bohem Art Hotel Budapest
– Continental Hotel Zara
– Prestige Hotel Budapest
– Klassz (Hungarian, contemporary)
– Da Mario (Italian)
– Csalogány 26 (International)
– Zeller Bistro (Hungarian)
– Bors Gasztrobar (International)
– Gelarto Rosa (Ice cream)
– Farm (Hungarian Tapas)
– Macesz Huszár (Hungarian Jewish)
– Borkonyha (Eastern European)
– Iguana Bar & Grill (Tex Mex Cuisine for Brunch)
– Manna Lounge (Mediterranean-style dishes for Brunch)
– Peppers Mediterranean Grill (Hungarian and Mediterranean dishes for Brunch)
Things to see/do:
Walk across Chain Bridge.
Discover historic Castle Hill with a walking tour.
Take a Danube cruise for beautiful panoramic views of Buda and Pest.
Shop with locals or try some traditional Hungarian food at Central Market Hall.
Walk from Andrássy Avenue to Heroes’ Square and you’ll understand why Budapest is often called the Paris of the East
Checkout Váci utca street which is one of the main pedestrian thoroughfares and perhaps the most famous street of central Budapest, Hungary. It features a large number of restaurants and shops catering primarily to the tourist market.
Climb the stairs (or take the elevator) to the Basilica’s observation deck for some of the best views of Budapest.
Take a helicopter tour for a bird’s eye view of the city.
Do you recommend any companies for the helicopter tour ?
Nothing specific Muhannad. Try something you find in TripAdvisor, with high ratings