Los Angeles, California
It’s been a while since my last visit to Los Angeles – I’m glad I went back!
This time, I wanted to experience a different LA, so I stayed at Korea Town.
ACCOMODATION: The Line Hotel located in Korea Town
I absolutely loved my stay at The Line, the breakfast area is NOT TO MISS. It’s boutique, hip and with tiny rooms. If you like spaciousness, don’t book in this hotel.
Another great Boutique Hotel that I haven’t tried but I’d like to try one day is Ace Hotel.
This visit took place in late August, 2015.
The highlights of this visit:
- Breakfast @ Ace Hotel
- Breakfast @ Eggslut – Located at Grand Central Market, Downtown
- Breakfast @ Urth Cafe
- Biking till Abbot Kinney and to Venice Beach
- Walk around McArthur Park in Westlake
- Lunch @ Nobu, in Malibu (Reservations recommended)
- Visited the Broad Museum (Contemporary Art)
- Dinner @ Ysabel (Reservations Recommended)
- Dinner @ Umami Burger