Los Angeles Travel Guide
This is a basic guidance list
Airport details (LAX)
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to the city can be anywhere from a 35 minute to an hour long car ride depending on traffic.
LAX to the valley is a little bit further and can take anywhere from 25-50 minutes depending on the time of day and how bad the traffic is at that time. Bob Hope Airport in Burbank to the city can take as short as 25 minutes or as long as 50 minutes depending on traffic.
– Century City Plaza (Beverly Hills)
– The grove (Beverly Hills)
– Beverly Center (Beverly Hills)
– The Americana at Brand (Glendale)
– Santa Monica Place (Santa Monica – its on 3rd street promenade)
– South Coast plaza (South of LA – intersection of I-405 and Route-55)
– Fashion Island (Newport Beach)
– Irvine Spectrum Center (Irvine – intersection of I-405 and I-5)
– Melrose Avenue – starts from Santa Monica Blvd and goes on. (the stores are scattered around the area, also there is a small street called Melrose Place it has designer boutiques. There are many nice stores for shopping)
– Rodeo Dr. – Btwn Santa Monica Blvd and Wilshire Blvd.
– N Robertson Blvd. – Starting from W 3rd St. passing through Beverly Blvd. (nice shops in that street, Kitson, Chanel, Tory Burch and more)
– 3rd Street (West Hollywood) – beginning from La Cienega intersection (nice shops and many restaurants. Mostly breakfast and brunch you have to go early to get a table very crowded on weekends)
– Beverly Blvd (West Hollywood) – beginning from Santa Monica Blvd. going towards La Cienega.
– Sunset Blvd. (West Hollywood) – La Cienega to N Doheny Dr. (there are restaurants and a couple of shops)
– Beverly Dr. (West Hollywood) – Starting from Santa Monica Blvd all the way to W Olympic Blvd.
– 3rd Street Promenade (Santa Monica) – it’s a closed street with many shops, a nice place to walk and shop around. Nice at night on weekends. Take I-10 West and till 4th & 5th Street go on 4th street parking will be on the left after the traffic light.
– Main street – (Santa Monica)
Places to go to next to LA أماكن ينصح بزيارتها بجانب لوس أنجلوس
– Catalina Island – its a tiny island 20-25mins by helicopter or an hr by a ferry. It has many water sport activities and you go around in a golf cart.
– Santa Monica Pier – walking distance from 3rd street promenade. There is a Ferris wheel and a small amusement park. Also there is an aquarium.
– Laguna beach (nice shops and stuff)
– Venice Beach
– Huntington Beach
– Long Beach
– Santa Barbara
– Hollywood Blvd – Kodak Theatre, Walk of Fame, Grauman’s Chinese Theater
– Disneyland, located in Anaheim (South I-5)
– Universal Studios, in Universal City (located on 101 highway)
– Six Flags Magic Mountain, in Valencia (North I-5)
– Knott’s Berry Farm, in Buena Park (it’s a small amusement park near Anaheim, route 91 then exit south on Beach blvd.)
– The Grand Tour of Los Angeles
– Deluxe Movie Stars’ Home and Trolley Tour
– Los Angeles City Tour by Night
– Hollywood Behind the Scenes
– City Tour By Night
– Inside Historic Downtown Los Angeles
– Hollywood Trolley Tour
– Hollywood Double Decker Fun Tour
– Downtown Los Angeles
– Little Tokyo MOCA
Hello965 with a huge help of hello965 friends <3