- Posted: 14 August, 2016
- Category: General
My Fatoorah (A simple way to handle money!)
Since I started planning trips for inquirers and those who are looking for help in travel planning and consultation services, I was looking for a simple straight forward way to handle the payments, the transfers, invoicing, payment links and so on..
One day, as I dealt with one of Hello965’s travel partners, I noticed them sending me an invoice with a link to a website called MyFatoorah.com – I google’d the website, went on it and started looking around its pages.
MyFatoorah makes it easy to create and send invoices in just a few short steps. You have the ability to share the service charge, or charge the KNET and VISA service fees directly to the client. In addition, you can be notified when the invoice has been seen, and take further action such as reminding a customer that payment is due, or resending the invoice if needed. Things like the “Quick Invoice” feature enables you to bill repeat customers with the touch of a button, and “Multiple invoices” makes it easy to charge multiple clients in one go to save valuable time.
When it comes to doing business online, you need a payment platform that is reliable, powerful, and easy to integrate into your online store or website, No need to wait or pay large fees. MyFatoorah allows you to have secure KNET and Credit Card payment options on your website instantly. They provide number of payment solutions for your online shopping customers.
Their KNET payment gateway makes it easy for you to create a unique URL (website link) and send this to your customers, enabling them to fill out their details and pay online. This provides clients with flexibility and peace of mind, and can save you time if you have a number of clients to bill at once.
They make it easy for you to sell products online by creating your own store, and integrating our payment gateway straight away. You can customize your store, input product photos and listings, create an easy and secure checkout system, and start accepting KNET and credit card payments online straight away.
When it comes to accepting merchant payments, you want to collect money quickly and safely. With MyFatoorah, payments will be deposited into your account in less than 24 hours, so you don’t have to worry about lengthy clearing times.
Why am I telling you about Myfatoorah?
- I can use it wherever I am in the world! They have a mobile application and a website where the process is simple and easy. The mobile app is fast! Generating payment links cannot get any easier.
- Fast transfers. They have automated transfers within 24-48 hours.
- Fast integration when it comes to payment gateways: They offered an online retail store that I own a payment gateway, with great rates and fast integration.
- Live chat!
- Videos to direct on how to use Myfatoorah – I love finding solutions.
- Invoicing: You can create an invoice and send it via SMS or Whatsapp! You generate the link, choose to send it via whatsapp and it redirects you to the app or even your contact list on your phone.
The above bullet points are ONLY my personal experience according to my needs..
Myfatoorah have released a new APP update that has the following options:
- Get Link when creating an invoice
- Products now can be added through the app
- Products link can be created via the app
- Customers can be added via the app
- Updated Banks List
- Unpaid invoices can be deleted via the app
- Resend invoices to Whatsapp/SMS/Get a link
- Invoice can be sent with various currencies