12 years later, I went back to Sardinia and happy to update this blog post! [Last update: August 2023]
– Cala Di Volpe Hotel in Costa Smeralda
– Hotel Castello Forte Village Resort
– Hotel Cervo (Marriot/Sheraton)
– Hotel Pitrizza
It depends on your trip and where you’d like to stay, I recommend Porto Cervo – However if you do rent a car you could pretty much decide to stay anywhere and plan your route and visits accordingly.
Things to see or do in Sardinia:
– Stroll around Porto Cervo’s marina area and enjoy dinner at a waterfront restaurant!
– Go to the beach! Beaches. The beaches in Sardinia is definitely a highlight of this island. There are ‘pools’ where beaches are crystal blue and you could see the reflection on the boat from where you are! It’s worth renting a boat and hitting the nicest spots in one or two days if time permits.
- Lookup and checkout: Porto Sa Ruxi, Cala Biorola, Piscine Di Venere.
- Cala Gonone: to explore the coves along the eastern coastline, as well as the Nuraghic sites and rugged terrain inland.
- Spiaggia del Principe or Capriccioli Beach
- Cala Luna
- Cala Goloritzé
- Beach clubs: White Beach, Vesper Beach Club, Matsuhisa Beach Club, Nikki Beach Costa Esmeralda
Other things in Sardinia:
– Parco Nazionale Arcipelago Di La Maddalena is a national park in the North of Sardinia.
– Kite Surf at Isola dei Gabbiani
- Novikov at Porto Cervo
- Zuma Porto Cervo
- IT Porto Cervo
- Pedri Garden Porto Cervo
- Phi Beach (Sunset)
- La Scogliera (Lunch)
- White Beach (Lunch)
- Matsuhisa Cala Di Volpe – Nobu style
- Beef Bar
- Il Pescatore di Porto Cervo